Hi parents and students
During this time of uncertainty, I thought it wise to reassure you what precautions we currently have in place to minimise risk for parents, students and tutors.
* On entry to the property you are required to wash your hands thoroughly.
* If you sneeze or cough, catch it in a tissue and bin it. (Boxes of tissues are provided in each classroom, but please consider bringing your own)
* Please avoid touching your face.
* Tutors will no longer sit directly next to students. In small classes, students will be separated around the table as far as possible to avoid contact.
* Hand sanitiser is provided to use as necessary.
* Tutors will disinfect the table between student lessons/ small classes.
* Please can students bring their own pens, pencils, rulers, calculators, lined paper?
In line with government advice, if you have any symptoms, please self-isolate. Paid tuition fees will be carried forward.
I can use a remote teaching/learning app to enable remote teaching. This can be utilised as necessary.
This is undoubtedly a frustrating time for all. Nonetheless, our health is important.
I look forward to seeing you all over the following few weeks, but obviously if you have any concerns, please contact me.