Our aim is to instil the love of English through our engaging and challenging lessons. Pupils of all abilities will develop skills to read, understand and analyse a wide range of different texts throughout the ages, as well as to write clearly, coherently and accurately using a wide range of vocabulary and sentence structures. Pupils will practise how to write fluently and effectively for a range of purposes, audiences and formats, whilst using language in an appropriate manner. They will explore how to write both creatively and functionally
English is a core skill and good literacy will support pupils’ achievement across all the subjects they’re studying for.
– GCSE English: one-to-one £35 per hour / small class (4 students max) £30 one hour 15 mins
In line with the new maths GCSE (9-1) our maths teaching contains a challenging breadth and depth of content with the aim to:
- Develop fluent knowledge, skills and understanding of mathematical methods and concepts
- Acquire, select and apply mathematical techniques to solves problems
- Reason mathematically, make deductions and inferences, and draw conclusions
- Comprehend, interpret and communicate mathematically information in context
The engaging teaching strategies aim to inspire pupils. It will cover: number, algebra, ratio, proportion and rates of change, geometry and measures, probability and statistics.
The following tutoring service is available as and when required:
– GCSE Maths and/or Further Maths: one-to-one £35 per hour / small class (4 students max) £30 one hour 15 mins
Please contact to arrange a suitable time.